WHO IS OUR CLIENT?
- Someone who cannot manage deferred maintenance on a home.
- Someone who is moving to a retirement home.
- Someone who inherited a property and wants to sell it.
- Landlords with problem tenants.
- A family who is going through a divorce.
- Relocating out-of-town.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fill out the “Get a Free Quote” form and One West will contact you.
No! We buy houses and will make you an offer without real estate agent fees or commissions.
Every situation is unique, but it’s not uncommon to get a cash offer in as little as 24 hours.
We buy homes as-is, there are no need to make repairs.
It depends on your situation, but typically we can close within 7 to 14 days. That said, we will do what it takes to make the timeline work for you.
No. We regularly purchase homes that are behind in payments, facing foreclosure, or underwater.
Yes, the home can be in any condition and it does not matter if you occupy it, have a renter in the home, or if it is vacant.
Yes. We are experienced dealing with bad or problem tenants.
Yes. You’ll likely still need to pay your agent’s commission, but we can still purchase your home.
No, you can complete your end of the closing locally and your check can be mailed or deposited directly into your account.
No, whether tied down or on a fixed foundation, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.
Yes, we buy townhouses and condos, duplexes, multitenant buildings, and commercial properties as well.
One West considers a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house. We will evaluate:
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it is ready to be put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments and utilities